Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy April!

Hello there....
I can't believe it's April 1st! wow... I have so little time left at Suffolk! I have been getting really sentimental lately when it comes to how short a period of time I have left here... looking back over four years and remembering all the good times! But I will save my sob stories for my last blog... so be on the lookout!
This past Sunday was showcase, which was quite fun with the rain, haha, not really. I was really excited to talk to some families, and students (much like yourselves) but the rain put such a damper on the day, I am hoping to a sunny Sunday this week so that we can have some more fun!
I also started my new job this week! I am now working the shoe department at City Sports in downtown crossing! It is a lot of fun so far, but having to run down the stairs for different sizes can get a little exhausting. Everyone I have worked so far has been super nice and I am looking forward to getting more comfortable with the technical details of shoes and the staff!
I also got to go out and do my service learning for Environmental policy and politic this weekend. We went into Dorchester Friday and Saturday am to look for sings of lead on houses in the neighborhood. I had a lot of fun although the weather gave me a cold! So i am a little sick but starting out April with a smile anyway.
Gotta run, sorry there isn't more exciting material for my blog this week! Hope all is well.

No comments: